Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Casie on the Rocks - part 3


Casie continues - I actually did quite a bit last night. Amazing how much beading can be done when I am not shoving food in my face, eh? I like the tilt of the head, but not the mouth. I'll be continuing with the body, and finishing the rocks this evening.


It's been a rainy day in Michigan, and exciting things going on my backgarden. I blogged the information at my other page
Molly's Little Adventure, if you want to read about it. It's been about 45 minutes and I am still giggling. Molly is just indignant about the whole thing now and wants to go outside to settle the score.

3 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

Casie is coming along wonderfuly.
What tribute to a best puppy pal!
Now Miss Molly I see her a squirrel in your next piece of bead embroidery.

The bad Liz said...

LOL, Bev - you are bad! It was so funny.

The Lone Beader® said...

I love Casie's cute little face=:)