Sunday, December 28, 2008

New and Improved


Here is the finished card case from a design by Marcia Decoster. As you know, the first case disappeared somewhere, so I made another. This one I like better, with small 2mm Swarovski crystal rounds coming up the corners. Can you see the hint of bling?? Actually, this would be case #3, because I learned on case #2 that RAW has a "nap" (and I took that one apart). I plan to keep a tight hold of this one!!

p.s. Snow? Detroit has snow? Not after the record highs over the weekend. I have piles of ice and green grass. The dogs are fairly happy.

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I see the crystal button and it is lovely! But, I'm not seeing the crystals at the corner. Are they maybe 2mms and don't show up really well? I hate when I can't see stuff! Doggone it!

The bad Liz said...

Mary - they are 2mm rounds on the four corners of the piece!