Okay, I've been tagged by Arline - even though I honestly think that no one wants to know anything about me! Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now to the facts about me:
1. I love shoes so much that I have promised my husband that if I bring in new shoes, I have to get rid of the same number of pairs of old shoes.
2. I love, love, love to travel. It's the reason that I work. That, and health insurance.
3. My brother died due to complications of liver transplant anti rejections medications several years ago. I am still angry at him for lying to me and other family members about his care - he told us that he was compliant. He wasn't. If he was compliant - he might still be alive.
4. I vote in most elections because I was told a long time ago "if you don't vote; you can't bitch."
5. I have done things in my past that were dangerous and stupid.
6. I would love to speak the Korean and Arabic languages. What is stopping me is that it's not very easy being that the alphabet is different.
7. I love Skittles......
I'm not going to tag anyone, but I invite people to leave a comment here with one or two things that we might not know about them........
Have fun with this!