Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What am I working on?

Neuschwanstein Castle bead embroidery

Crystal Collage with pattern by Marcia Decoster (homework for Bead and Button)

Gail Crosman Moore felted bag (need to determine how it's going to hang or be carried)

Etruscan Necklace with pattern by Marcia Decoster (I'm swapping with a Loomatics friend)

Commission wire wrap piece for Heidi (she saw something that one of my coworkers wore and wants a similar piece)

Robin Atkins Bead Journal Project - working on 2008-9 ideas in my head (a most dangerous place to be)

Amerikas bead embroidery

Right Angle Weave brown starfish

Right Angle Weave wishbone

Frame options for Bead Journal Project 2007-8

Clean up and organize my bead zone. I really, really need to do this.

Need to mail tank top to Sherry (from the Beady Friends Cruise)

1 comment:

abeadlady said...

What are you going to do in your spare time, Liz?

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you.
Have a great time at B&B.
Arline