Thursday, April 03, 2008

Neuschwanstein Castle - seite zweit

When I was taking art classes in high school, my work with perspectives sucked. As an adult, 30 years out of high school, my perspective still sucks. The difference is that I don't really care now. I love my castle. And my friend Sandy called me a "queen" today - she titled me the "Queen of size 15s" - although we all know that the title belongs to her.

When you go to Bavaria to see Schloss (Castle) Neuschwanstein, don't forget to stop in a nearby in nearby Linderhof to see another to the famous castles in the area.

5 comments:

abeadlady said...

This is coming along beautifully. My April BJP page is going to be done in 15's. Just love those little goodies.

Arline

The Lone Beader said...

This is looking awesome! :D

Mary Timme said...

Oh, I'm seeing depth in the castle towers now with the new beads. Yummy!

Robin said...

OMG, this is soooo much fun!!! I visited the Neuschwanstein Castle in 1974, and still remember it. What a hoot!!! And excellent technical work too!

KV said...

Ooooh, I like this a lot!


Kathy V in NM