Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bead - A - Day Calendar

Hi!

Let me introduce myself: My name is Sharon Hessoun and I’ve been a bead and wire artist for about 17 years. There’s not much that I don’t like about beads and wire, but I have a particular passion for knitting wire and love off-loom beadweaving.

I’m very happy to be the new Editor for the Beading Bead – A – Day Calendar and I’m in the process of compiling the 2009 edition. Believe it or not, the 2008 calendar has been printed and will be arriving in your local bookstores within the month!

The 2009 calendar will have different projects and inspiration pieces from the 2007 and 2008 editions, as well as basic instructions in numerous techniques. If you have a project that you’d like to have considered for inclusion in the 2009 calendar, please contact me at calendar09@gmail.com .

Don’t be shy! This is a great way to get your work “Out There”! If your work is included, you’ll receive a free copy of the calendar as your payment, along with your contact information published with your project!

I hope to hear from many of you with projects and inspiration pieces to consider! There are a lot of days in a year!

Sharon Hessoun
Beadecked and Beaddicted
www.beadeckedonline.com
calendar09@gmail.com

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Sounds fun!

Mary Timme said...

Sounds almost as much fun as the chocolate calender! Good idea!