Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's time for a Bead and Button countdown


It's getting closer and closer! Every year, I am very excited to go to the Bead and Button show in Milwaukee and this year I am even more excited. I will be co-teaching a class with the very fabulous and famous Marcia DeCoster. Our class is on Tuesday, June 7th and is a variation of her wonderful "Under the Mast" necklace.

One weekend last summer, Marcia and I were texting forth and back with ideas and thoughts and practice pieces (this works, this doesn't, that's bad) and we ended up with "Under the Mast II" - it's truely Marcia's piece with my spin on the thought of "maybe we should add more." And look! I even have an official teacher page! Me!



There is still room if you would like to take this class. Go to the Bead and Button website at http://www.beadandbuttonshowstore.com/b11349.html

I'm very excited to have "instructor" status on a national level added to my resume. I love my teaching gig with Stony Creek Bead in Ypsilanti as Jenn and Sue are great to work with. But this is so cool!! I wonder what we can come up with for next year. Actually, we have a couple of ideas lurking in the back of our minds.

2 comments:

Kat BM said...

I so love to see a Buzzard alum hit the big time! congrats Liz!!

The bad Liz said...

Thanks Kat! Sometimes life is about being in the right place at the right time.