Monday, February 15, 2010

It's going to be a good week...


I work Monday and Tuesday, then I have a guild meeting with the Great Lakes Beadworkers Guild on Tuesday evening - with our Bead Daze instructors! This year, the GLBG has brought in Dallas Lovett, Nancy Cain, Huib Petersen and Tracy Stanley to teach for four days - February 17th through the 20th.


The GLBG is a great group of beaders - and I have been a member for over 10 years now. I remember going to my first bead show hosted by the guild - and being stunned that there were more bead-crazy people out there. I joined the guild, volunteered at many of our Bead Bonanza Shows and have since become the webmaster for the guild and attend many of the board meetings.


I have made some really good friends that are in this guild and
people I have met because of this guild.

I mean, without the guild - could I have done much of the beadwork that I have learned? I don't think so. We, as a guild, ROCK!!


(I'll be back next week, hopefully with some pictures!)


2 comments:

Marcia DeCoster said...

oh what a fun week you'll be having! Enjoy, what a wonderful set of teachers you have.

Rachel Nelson-Smith said...

Your guild does rock!