Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August Bead Journal Page - continue


As I bead this journal page, there is a little song that goes through my mind. It's the song from the "Wizard of Oz" movie - not my most favorite movies, but one that I do enjoy watching every year. Some childhood memories die hard, don't they?

You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun, step into the light
Keep straight ahead
For the most glorious place
On the Face of the Earth
Or the sky

Hold onto your breath
Hold onto your heart
Hold onto your hope
March up to the gate
And bid it open
It shouldn't be took much longer - just a couple of evenings. Then I can start on September, which is just a vision in my head. Especially since I lost my note with my "most brilliant idea" - that's a bummer.
But the end is in sight and the dog wants out.

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Doggone, when flashes of brilliance get lost, I just hate that! I'm lucky to have my themes until December. But, I've learned to write them down in a note book just for weird thoughts. The mind is still brilliant sometimes, and then it forgets what it was brilliant about. Hate that!

The Lone Beader® said...

Wicked cool!