Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Update of My BUJO year

Early in 2018, I learned about a planning system that revolves around the person and not what is printed on a page in a premade planner, called a "Bullet Journal" and in late January I decided to try it.  You can read about it here:  My Adventure Into Bullet Journaling

2018 BUJO
I've been really good about keeping track of what I have done, what I need to do, what should be done when, and when I received the things that I need to do.  It's helped me stay on track, prove that things were completed and when (very important when you get the phone call accusing you of not doing it, then you know what day you did it, can go back through your emails and say "Um, this was emailed, to YOU, on Sept 4th at 2:36 p.m.").
You can see how the 2018 has expanded with use. 
The 2018 was about the same thickness that the new 2019 is now.
I've tracked movies I want to watch, sayings that I found interesting, wrote a mid-year review for my benefit, future log for 2019 items (reminder, move this information to the new book), tracked how much I did of certain things; expenses, verifications, pages used, etc.

Has it helped me?  Yes, definitely, it has helped me.  So much so that I have my 2019 BUJO in my hand and starting to plan with it.  It's a Leuchtturm 1917 and I have heard some really good things about it.  I will probably add some paint to the front of it, with these fun stickers that I found.
Paint or more stickers - that is a hard question!
 Let's see how on track I can be in 2019 with this BUJO system.


No comments: